Patch 7.3.5: Die Dialoge für die Freischaltung der Hochbergtauren
Auch wenn die Questreihen zum Freischalten der zu Battle for Azeroth gehörenden verbündeten Völker den auf dem öffentlichen Testserver von World of Warcraft spielenden Personen im Moment noch nicht zum Ausprobieren zur Verfügung stehen, so konnten die Data Miner der bekannten Internetseite “mmo-champion.com” in den Spieldaten dieses Update aber zumindest schon einmal die Dialoge zum Rekrutieren der Hochbergtauren ausfindig machen. Diese zu unterschiedlichen Aufgaben innerhalb dieser Questreihe gehörenden Dialoge lassen interessanterweise bereits jetzt erkennen, wie genau das Freischalten dieses verbündeten Volkes eigentlich genau ablaufen wird und warum sich die Hochbergtauren nach den Ereignissen aus Legion vollständig der Horde anschließen.
Diesen informativen Dialogen zufolge startet diese Questreihe damit, dass die Spieler von Sylvanas nach Orgrimmar beordert werden und sich dort dann in ihrer Botschaft aussuchen müssen, ob sie lieber die Hochbergtauren oder die Nachtgeborenen als erste neue Rasse für ihren Account rekrutieren möchten. Wenn Spieler sich für die Unterart der Tauren entscheiden, dann reisen sie gemeinsam mit Baine, Mayla und Geistwandler Ebenhorn nach Donnerfels, wo ein Fest zu Ehren der Gäste von den Verheerten Inseln ansteht. Leider wird dieses Treffen durch einen Angriff der Diener der alten Götter unterbrochen, der die Helden der Horde mit dem General Uul’gyneth konfrontiert. Die restlichen Abschnitte dieser Questreihe drehen sich um den Kampf gegen diesen Diener der Alten Götter, die Rettung von Geistwandler Ebenhorn und die Befreiung des Hochbergs von dem Einfluss der Leere.
Wer kein Problem mit Spoilern hat und nun gerne genauere Details zu den später stattfindenden Ereignissen erfahren möchte, der sollte sich die folgenden Dialoge am besten selbst durchlesen.
In der Botschaft der Horde:
- Nathanos Blightcaller – The Dark Lady instructs you to meet me in Orgrimmar.
- Nathanos Blightcaller – Information has come to light crucial to the interests of the Horde. It is imperative we remain a step ahead of our rivals.
- Nathanos Blightcaller – Meet me outside Grommash Hold. Keep this quiet… or the consequences will be swift and severe.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner – You have observed our operations in Silithus. Clearly the Alliance is doing everything in its power to undermine our efforts.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner – The Horde’s selfless leadership in the war against the Legion has left our ranks depleted. Our enemies slaver at the thought of stealing what is ours. We will not let them.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner – I’ve authorized the building of an embassy in Orgrimmar. From it, we will win others to our cause. Meet me there at once.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner – Leaders of the Horde, I summoned you here–along with one of our greatest champions–because our enemies are gathering their strength.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner – The Alliance is scouring the far corners of Azeroth in search of every advantage against us. We must do the same.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner – War is coming. We need fresh blood added to the ranks of the Horde. What say you?
- Baine Bloodhoof – Warchief, the tauren of Highmountain fought boldly alongside us in our campaign against the Burning Legion, just as our ancestors did long ago.
- Baine Bloodhoof – I have invited their leaders to a great feast in Mulgore. This could be a chance to bring them to our side.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner – A simple people, but strong. They would be a boon on the battlefield.
- Lady Liadrin -I too have a suggestion, Warchief. The sin’dorei have maintained diplomatic ties with the nightborne since we helped liberate Suramar from the Legion.
- Lady Liadrin -The regent lord and I agree that our kingdoms have much in common. We believe the nightborne would make valuable allies.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner – Even without the Nightwell, Suramar holds vast arcane resources. A most useful arrow added to my quiver.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner – Each option would have its uses. I believe (player) knows both these peoples. Which potential ally do you suggest we pursue first?
Die Auswahl der Hochbergtauren:
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner – Chieftain Bloodhoof, have our champion join you for your feast in Thunder Bluff. By the time dessert is served, I want their oath of loyalty to the Horde.
- Baine Bloodhoof – It shall be so, Warchief.
Ein Fest in Donnerfels:
- Baine Bloodhoof – Thank you for coming, Mayla. It is my honor to welcome you to Mulgore.
- Mayla Highmountain – Your invitation was most kind, Baine. It is time for our two peoples to renew our bonds of kinship.
- Baine Bloodhoof – It is of kinship that I wish to speak. I hope that–
- Spiritwalker Ebonhorn – I should never… have left… the mountain…
- Mayla Highmountain – Ebonhorn! What dark force grips you?
- Baine Bloodhoof – I know this power all too well. Champion! We need your help!
- Mayla Highmountain – I must get Ebonhorn back to Highmountain at once!
- Baine Bloodhoof – Until we discover what’s behind this attack, Mulgore will never be safe. I will come with you, Mayla. Let us face this darkness together.
Die Verteidigung von Donnerfels:
- Uul’gyneth – Destroy them! They must not hinder my return!
- Spiritwalker Ebonhorn – Mayla… the pools…
- Mayla Highmountain – I understand, my friend. Baine, I must get Ebonhorn back to Highmountain.
- Baine Bloodhoof – Very well. We will drive this Old God filth from Thunder Bluff.
- Baine Bloodhoof – Your masters will not take my city, monster!
- Baine Bloodhoof – We will drive your shadow from Mulgore!
- Baine Bloodhoof – Hahahaha! It feels good to swing my mace again!
- Baine Bloodhoof – Thunder Bluff will be free of you!
- Baine Bloodhoof – Go back to the void that spawned you!
- Baine Bloodhoof – Go to Highmountain and aid Mayla, champion. I will join you soon.
- Baine Bloodhoof – I must be certain the Old Gods’ minions are driven from Mulgore.
Die Rettung von Geistwandler Ebenhorn:
- Mayla Highmountain – The waters have soothed Ebonhorn, but I fear he is slipping away.
- Mayla Highmountain – Ebonhorn is not well. We must find a way to bring him back from the brink. Speak with Spiritwalker Graysky. I believe he can help.
- Mayla Highmountain – I will remain here while Graysky aids you. Pray that restoring the wards will mend Ebonhorn’s mind.
- Spiritwalker Ebonhorn – The whispers… they have stopped. Thank you, champion, Graysky.
- Spiritwalker Ebonhorn – My mind is my own again. Return to Thunder Totem, champion. Let us gather strength for what is to come.
- Baine Bloodhoof – Champion! Graysky told me of your courage.
Der Hintergrund von Uul’gyneth:
- Mayla Highmountain – But our work is not done yet. Ebonhorn, we must know what this Darkness wants.
- Spiritwalker Ebonhorn – Follow me, champion.
- Spiritwalker Ebonhorn – Long ago, the Old Gods sought to lay claim to Highmountain. Their campaign was led by a terrible general… Uul’gyneth the Darkness.
- Spiritwalker Ebonhorn – Huln gathered heroes from among the tribes to stand together. They fought against Uul’gyneth’s servants, the Necrodark… but the forces of shadow were too great to overcome.
Spiritwalker Ebonhorn – So Huln devised another plan. Wards were placed to lock away the Old Gods’ influence. Though the general survived, Uul’gyneth’s essence was trapped.
- Mayla Highmountain – So the Necrodark have been lurking in the shadows, waiting to call forth their master.
- Spiritwalker Ebonhorn – Indeed. And when I left the mountain to visit Mulgore, the wards weakened just enough to let the Darkness take hold.
- Spiritwalker Ebonhorn – The last ward was placed at Highmountain Summit. That is where we must go. Just as Huln stood with his allies, so we must band together.
- Uul’gyneth – Yes… come! Your strength will become ours, child of darkness!
- Baine Bloodhoof – Child of… What does he mean?
- Spiritwalker Ebonhorn – I… cannot say. Mayla, you and I must go on ahead. Baine, you and our champion gather the others and meet us at the summit.
Der Kampf gegen Uul’gyneth:
- Uul’gyneth – This mountain belongs to us, mortals. You will soon become vessels for this world’s true power!
- Spiritwalker Ebonhorn – These heroes do not stand alone.
- Spiritwalker Ebonhorn – Together, we will banish your darkness!
- Uul’gyneth – You will serve us, dragon, just as Neltharion did! Your kind always bends to the whispers.
- Mayla Highmountain – I cannot let the Darkness possess my father’s body!
- Baine Bloodhoof – Mayla! We must stand together!
- Uul’gyneth – Serve your true masters, drogbar! Your defiance means death!
- Uul’gyneth – The Skyhorn shall serve my masters! You will become the shadow that darkens the skies!
- Uul’gyneth – The Legion was nothing compared to our power! Surrender!
- Uul’gyneth – You have failed! The Darkness rises… and Highmountain shall fall!
- Uul’gyneth – The wards have weakened! He will be ours!
Der Sieg über Uul’gyneth:
- Spiritwalker Ebonhorn – I am free from the Old Gods’ grip. Thank you, my friends.
- Baine Bloodhoof – I did not realize that I had invited a dragon to feast with us at Thunder Bluff. Had I known, I might have set a bigger table!
- Spiritwalker Ebonhorn – Only Mayla and our champion knew my secret before. Now I entrust it to you as well, chieftain.
- Baine Bloodhoof – I see no reason for anyone else to know, spiritwalker. Let it be a matter kept… between friends.
- Mayla Highmountain – Today was very nearly a dark day for Azeroth.
- Mayla Highmountain – Had Uul’gyneth’s plan succeeded, we all would have been made into servants of the Old Gods… including Ebonhorn.
- Spiritwalker Ebonhorn – I shudder at the thought, Mayla. Without the swift action of Baine and this champion, all would have been lost.
- Mayla Highmountain – Baine Bloodhoof, you have demonstrated courage, honor, and loyalty. I believe it is time for your people and mine to renew our bonds of kinship.
- Mayla Highmountain – If you will have us, the tauren of Highmountain would be proud to join your Horde.
- Baine Bloodhoof – The Horde will be honored to welcome you! Let us travel to Orgrimmar and share the good news with our Warchief.
Die Hochbergtauren treten der Horde bei:
- Baine Bloodhoof – Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner, I present Chieftain Mayla Highmountain.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner – What have you to say, chieftain?
- Mayla Highmountain – Warchief, the strength and courage of the Horde has been demonstrated by Baine Bloodhoof, as well as your champion.
- Mayla Highmountain – From this day forth, Highmountain vows to stand with you against all foes.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner – I accept your oath of loyalty. The Horde offers its protection… and expects your obedience.
- Baine Bloodhoof – For the Horde!
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner – For the Horde!
- Mayla Highmountain – For the Horde!
Das Intro der Hochbergtauren:
- Mayla Highmountain – For many ages, our people have called the Broken Isles home. We know little about the Azeroth that exists beyond our shores.
- Mayla Highmountain – It is time we changed that.
- Mayla Highmountain – Today you begin a new journey. You will be our voice in the lands beyond the mountain.
- Mayla Highmountain – Go to Orgrimmar. Meet our new allies and learn what it is they care about… what they fight for.
- Mayla Highmountain – Stay true to who you are. And should you ever miss your home, know that Highmountain is here for you. Always.