Patch 7.2.5: Der neue Build 24163 wurde auf den PTR aufgespielt
Im Verlauf des heutigen Tages spielten die Entwickler von World of Warcraft interessanterweise den neuen Build 24163 auf den aktuell noch immer aktiv laufenden PTR für den wahrscheinlich bereits im nächsten Monat erscheinenden Patch 7.2.5 auf und erweiterten diese allen daran interessierten Personen offenstehende Testphase dadurch dann erneut um eine Reihe von kompletten Neuerungen und geplanten Änderungen. Dabei beinhaltete diese neue Spielversion von Patch 7.2.5 unter anderem die Musik für den Micro-Feiertag “Auction House Dance Party“, den Ladebildschirm für das Szenario rund um den Tod von Chromie, neue legendäre Ausrüstungsteile, eine Reihe von Klassenänderungen und mehrere Anpassungen an den Set-Boni einiger Rüstungssets. Weiter unten in diesem Artikel findet ihr nun die von Community Manager Lore verfassten PTR Development Notes zu diesem neuen Build und eine informative Zusammenfassung der bisher bereits von Data Minern in den Spieldaten dieses Updates entdeckten Inhalte.
Hi everyone! There’s a few things to call out for this PTR update:
First, we’re continuing iteration on 7.2.5 class changes, and this build has some pretty substantial changes for a couple of specs. Arms Warriors in particular have a lot of updates and revisions, and both Marksmanship and Beast Mastery Hunters have several changes to their Honor Talents.
We’re also continuing to iterate on Tier 20 set bonuses, and have added several new Legendary items in this build. Once the PTR is up (or shortly thereafter), you should be able to find the new Legendaries on Flaskataur in Dalaran if you’d like to give them a try.
We’ve turned on the Darkmoon Faire for this week as there’s a new band in town! The concert event starts every hour on the half hour. We’d like to get some testing and feedback, so please let us know what you think!
This build also has a tweak to Mythic Keystone difficulty. Specifically, the amount of health and damage that enemy creatures get from each additional difficulty level is increasing from 8% health and damage to 10% per keystone level. When we increased the overall difficulty of Mythic+ dungeons in 7.2, we didn’t fully account for the increase in power that players would get from their new Artifact Traits. That hasn’t been a major problem just yet, but once the Tomb of Sargeras raid opens and the maximum item level from drops increases, everyone’s going to get a LOT stronger in a hurry, which will quickly compound the issue. We’re making this change to ensure that things don’t get too out of hand at the top end of the spectrum.
Lastly, we’d like to do another Skirmish with the Blues this week to gather some data on where PvP balance currently sits on the PTR to assist with PvP tuning. We’re scheduling this for Friday, May 26 from 2 PM to 4 PM Pacific time (5 PM to 7 PM Eastern). Any data we can get at this stage will be extremely helpful, so we hope you’ll join us.
Thanks again everyone, and happy testing!
Die folgende Musik gehört zu dem neuen Micro-Feiertag “Auction House Dance Party”.
Ein neuer Ladebildschirm:
Dieser Ladebildschirm ist für das mit Patch 7.2.5 erscheinende Szenario rund um Chromie bestimmt.
Neue und angepasste legendäre Gegenstände:
- Soulflayer’s Corruption – Blood Plague gains 100% increased damage and healing.
- Cold Heart – Every 1 sec, gain a stack of Cold Heart, causing your next Chains of Ice to deal [ 200% of Attack Power ] Frost damage. Stacks up to 30 times. If Chains of Ice is used when you have 30 stacks of Cold Heart, the target will also be stunned in a block of ice for 5 sec.
- Death Screamers – Festering Strike has a 100% chance to summon a Risen Skulker for 22 sec. This can only occur once every 60 sec.
- Chaos Theory – Blade Dance has a 15% chance to grant you Chaos Blades for 6 sec.
- Oblivion’s Embrace – Demon Spikes and Empower Wards gain 1 additional charge.
- Radiant Moonlight – Full Moon becomes Full Moon once more before resetting to New Moon.
- Fury of Nature – While in Bear From, you deal 30% increased Nature and Arcane damage, and are healed for 30% of all Nature and Arcane damage done.
- Behemoth Headdress – The duration of Tiger’s Fury is increased by 0.4 sec per combo point spent.
- Celerity of the Windrunners – Windburst grants you 15% Haste for 6 sec.
- Unseen Predator’s Cloak – Gain 10% increased critical strike chance against enemies burning from your Explosive Trap.
- Parsel’s Tongue – Cobra Shot increases the damage done by you and your pets by 1% and your leech by 2% for 8 sec, stacking up to 4 times.
- Shattered Fragments of Sindragosa – Casting 8 Frostbolts or Flurries calls down a Comet Storm at your target.
- Mantle of the First Kirin Tor – Arcane Barrage has a 15% chance per Arcane Charge consumed to launch an Arcane Orb in front of you.
- Contained Infernal Core – Casting 10 Fireballs or Pyroblasts calls down a Meteor at your target.
- The Wind Blows – Strike of the Windlord has 20% reduced cooldown and makes your next Blackout Kick cost no Chi.
- Pillars of Inmost Ligiht – Eye of Tyr deals 300% increased damage and has 25% reduced cooldown.
- Scarlet Inquisitor’s Expurgation – Every 2 sec, gain 10% increased damage to your next Divine Storm, stacking up to 30 times.
- Heart of the Void – Void Eruption deals 400% increased damage and heals you for 40% of the damage done.
- The Curse of Restlessness – Restless Blades reduces the cooldown of Curse of the Dreadblades by 0.25 sec per combo point spent.
- The Empty Crown – Kingsbane generates 50 Energy over 5 sec.
- The First of the Dead – Symbols of Death grants 30 Energy and increases your damage done by 10% for 8 sec.
- Primal Ascendant’s Stormcallers – Rockbiter has a 10% chance to grant you Ascendance for 10 sec.
- Smoldering Heart – Earth Shock has a 20% chance and Earthquake has a 10% chance to grant you Ascendance for 10 sec.
- The Master Harvester – Each Soul Shard you spend has a 10% chance to grant you Soul Harvest for 8 sec.
- The Great Storm’s Eye – Ravager increases your movement speed by 10% and your damage done by 4% for 6 sec, increasing periodically and stacking up to 6 times.
- Valarjar Berserkers – Rampage critical strikes generate 6 Rage.
- Ararat’s Bloodmirror – Shield Block and Spell Reflection gain 1 additional charge.
Anpassungen an den Set-Boni:
- Item – Death Knight T20 Frost 2P Bonus
Every 25Runic Power spent while Pillar of Frost is active increases the duration of Pillar of Frost by 1.0 sec.
- Item – Druid T20 Restoration 4P Bonus Swiftmend increases your Efflorescence healing by
400% for 8 sec.
- Item – Druid WoD PvP Balance 4P Bonus When Starsurge hits a player, the cast time of Lunar Strike is reduced by 30%, and the damage of Wrath is increased by 30% for 6 sec.
- Item – Paladin T20 Protection 2P Bonus Judgment has a
25%chance to reset the cooldown of Avenger’s Shield.
- Item – Paladin T20 Protection 4P Bonus Enemies hit by Avenger’s Shield deal 5% reduced damage to you for
- Item – Shaman T19 Enhancement 4P Bonus
Stormbringer has an additional 2% chance to trigger.
- Item – Shaman T20 Elemental 2P Bonus While Fire Elemental is active, your Flame Shock deals
100%increased damage over time and always critically strikes.
- Item – Shaman T20 Enhancement 4P Bonus Stormstrike increases the initial damage of your next Crash Lightning by
15%, stacking up to 30 times.
- Item – Warrior T20 Protection 2P Bonus Berserker Rage instantly generates 20 Rage an additional 10 Rage every 1 sec for 6 sec.
- Unholy Frenzy When a Festering Wound bursts, you gain
125%increased attack speed for 2.5 sec. Unholy Death Knight – Level 58 Talent.
- Imprison Imprisons a demon, beast, or humanoid for 60 sec. Damage will cancel the effect. Limit 1. Limited to 1 target. 20 yd range. Instant. 15 sec cooldown.
- First Blood Reduces the Fury cost of Blade Dance by
35and increases its damage to [ 9.000 * 96% of weapon damage + 3.000 * 288% of weapon damage ] against the first target struck. Havoc Demon Hunter – Level 102 Talent.
- Empower Wards now can have charges.
- Soul of the Forest Your finishing moves
deal 10% increased damage andgrant 5 Energy per combo point spent. Feral Druid – Level 75 Talent.
- Interlope (New) The next hostile spell cast on the target will cause hostile spells for the next 3 sec. to be redirected to your pet. Your pet must be within 10 yards of the target for spells to be redirected. Beast Mastery Hunter – Tier 5 PvP Talent. 40 yd range. Instant. 45 sec cooldown.
- Ranger’s Finesse (New) Your Aimed Shots that strike Vulnerable targets reduce the remaining cooldown of Aspect of the Cheetah, Aspect of the Turtle, and Exhilaration by 5 sec. Marksmanship Hunter – Tier 5 PvP Talent.
- Scatter Shot A short-range shot that deals 35% weapon damage, removes all harmful damage over time effects, and incapacitating the target for 4 sec. Any damage caused will remove the effect. Turns off your attack when used. Marksmanship Hunter – Tier 4 PvP Talent. 20 yd range. Instant.
24 sec cooldown.
- Separation Anxiety (New) When your pet is further than 20 yards away from you, it gains up to 50% additional movement speed and 20% damage reduction. Effect increased when your pet is further away from you. Beast Mastery Hunter – Tier 4 PvP Talent.
- Sniper Shot Take a sniper’s stance, firing a well-aimed shot dealing (
850%of weapon damage) Physical damage. Increases the range of all shots by 40% for 10 sec. Marksmanship Hunter – Tier 5 PvP Talent. 50 Focus. 40 yd range. Instant.
Reduces the cooldown of Bursting Shot by 10 sec. Marksmanship Hunter – Tier 4 PvP Talent.
- The Beast Within Reduces the cooldown of Bestial Wrath by
15sec, and you become immune to all Fear and Horror effects while Bestial Wrath is active. Beast Mastery Hunter – Tier 4 PvP Talent.
- Wild Protector Your Pet protects allies within 8 yards, reducing damage taken by
15%. Beast Mastery Hunter – Tier 4 PvP Talent.
- Arcane Barrage (Arcane) Damage increased by 60% per Arcane Charge
Hits 0 additional targets within 10 yds per Arcane Charge for 50% damage.
- Arcane Barrage (Fire, Frost) Damage increased by 60% per Arcane Charge
Consumes all Arcane Charges.
- Fists of Fury Pummels all targets in front of you, dealing [ 2,100% of AP ] damage over 4 sec. Can be channeled while moving.
- Keg Smash now can have charges.
- Purifying Brew
Clears 50%of your damage delayed with Stagger. Shares charges with Ironskin Brew. Monk – Brewmaster Spec. Instant. 1 sec cooldown.
- Vivify Causes a surge of invigorating mists around the target, healing them and their 2 nearest injured allies for [ 300% of Spell Power ].
Limited to 4 targets.Monk – Mistweaver Spec. 4% of Base Mana. 40 yd range. 1.5 sec cast.
- Eye of Tyr Releases a blinding flash from Truthguard, causing [ 1 + 270% of AP ] Holy damage to all nearby enemies and reducing all damage they deal to you by 25% for 9 sec. Artifact. Instant. 60 sec cooldown.
- Plea A quick, efficient plea to heal an ally for [ 1 + 225% of Spell Power ]. Can be cast in Spirit of Redemption. Can’t be cast in Shadowform. Priest – Discipline Spec.
1.5%of Base Mana. 40 yd range. Instant.
Discipline & Shadow
- Power Word: Shield Shields an ally for 15 sec, absorbing [ 550% of Spell Power ] damage, and preventing damage from delaying spellcasting. Can be cast in Shadowform. Priest – Discipline & Shadow Spec.
2%of Base Mana. 40 yd range. Instant. 7.5 sec cooldown.
- Toxic Blade Stab your enemy with a toxic blade, dealing (600% of weapon damage) Nature damage. The
critical strike chanceof your Nature damage abilities against the target is increased by 40%for 8 sec. Awards 1 combo points. Assassination Rogue – Level 90 Talent. 25 Energy. Melee range. Instant. 25 sec cooldown.
- Assassination Rogue Increases damage/healing of Curse of the Dreadblades, Deadly Poison, Death from Above, Envenom, Fan of Knives, Hemorrhage, Kingsbane, Mutilate, Mutilate Off-Hand, Poisoned Knife, Shuriken Storm, Shuriken Toss by
11%. Increases periodic damage/healing of Curse of the Dreadblades, Deadly Poison, Garrote, Kingsbane, Rupture by 11%. Increases spell effectiveness of Prey on the Weak by 5. Rogue – Assassination Spec.
- Earth Shield Protects the target with an earthen shield, reducing all damage the target
recievesby 15% and causes the target to be healed for [ 450% of Spell Power ] when they take an attack equal to 8% of their total health. N Charges. Earth Shield can only be placed on one target at a time. Restoration Shaman – Tier 5 PvP Talent. 15% of Base Mana. 40 yd range. Instant. 5 sec cooldown.
- Ethereal Form You turn ethereal, making you immune to all physical damage, but unable to attack and your movement speed is reduced by 50%. Lasts for 15 sec. Use Ethereal Form again to shift out. Can be cast in Ghost Wolf. Enhancement Shaman – Tier 3 PvP Talent. Instant. 45 sec cooldown.
- Haunt A ghostly soul haunts the target, dealing [ 1 +
800%of Spell Power ] Shadow damage and increasing your damage dealt to the target by 20% for 15sec. If the target dies, Haunt’s cooldown is reset. Affliction Warlock – Level 15 Talent. 5% of Base Mana. 40 yd range. 1.5 sec cast. 25 sec cooldown.
- Affliction Warlock Increases damage/healing of Agony, Corruption, Drain Soul, Haunt, Phantom Singularity, Seed of Corruption, Siphon Life by
20%. Increases periodic damage/healing of Agony, Corruption, Drain Soul, Haunt, Phantom Singularity, Seed of Corruption, Siphon Life by 20%. Warlock – Affliction Spec.
- Opportunity Strikes Your melee abilities have up to a 60% chance, based on the target’s missing health, to trigger an extra attack that deals (160% of weapon damage) Physical damage . 100 yd range. Instant.
- Ravager (Arms, Fury)
Slam and Whirlwindnow cause the target to bleed for 25% additional damage over 6 sec. Multiple uses accumulate increased damage. 20 yd range. Instant.
- Deadly Calm Battle Cry also reduces the Rage cost of your abilities by
100%for the duration. Arms Warrior – Level 90 Talent.
- Fervor of Battle Whirlwind deals 80% increased damage to your primary target. Arms Warrior – Level
- Focused Rage Focus your rage on your next Mortal Strike, increasing its damage by 30%, stacking up to 3 times. Unaffected by the global cooldown. Arms Warrior – Level
75Talent. 20 Rage. Melee range. Instant. 1.5 sec cooldown.
- Frenzy Furious Slash increases your Haste by 5% for
10sec, stacking up to 3 times. Fury Warrior – Level 90 Talent.
- In For The Kill (New) Colossus Smash grants you 15% Haste for 8 sec. Arms Warrior – Level 90 Talent.
- Opportunity Strikes Your melee abilities have up to a 60% chance, based on the target’s missing health, to trigger an extra attack that deals (160% of weapon damage) Physical damage . Arms Warrior – Level 100 Talent.
- Ravager (Arms, Fury)
- Rend Wounds the target, causing (
280%of weapon damage) Physical damage instantly and an additional [ 5 + 111.8%of AP ] Bleed damage over 15sec. Arms Warrior – Level 45 Talent. 20 Rage. Melee range. Instant.
- Titanic Might Increases the duration of Colossus Smash by 8 sec, and reduces its cooldown by 8 sec. Arms Warrior – Level
Slam and Whirlwindnow cause the target to bleed for 25% additional damage over 6 sec. Multiple uses accumulate increased damage. Arms Warrior – Level 90 Talent.
- Whirlwind Unleashes a whirlwind of steel, striking all enemies within 8 yards for (
225%of weapon damage) Physical damage. Warrior – Arms Spec. 25 Rage. Instant.
- Fury Warrior Increases damage/healing of Bladestorm, Bladestorm Off-Hand, Bloodthirst, Dragon Roar, Execute, Execute Off-Hand, Furious Slash, Heroic Throw, Odyn’s Fury, Raging Blow, Rampage, Shockwave, Storm Bolt, Whirlwind, Whirlwind Off-Hand by
5%. Increases periodic damage/healing of Odyn’s Fury by 5%. Warrior – Fury Spec.
- Spell Reflection now can have charges