WoW: Ein weiterer Hotfix
Die Entwickler von Blizzard haben vergangene Nacht einen weiteren neuen Hotfix für die Liveserver von World of Warcraft angekündigt. Dieses Update beinhaltet dabei neben einer Reihe von Anpassungen an der Spawnrate von bestimmten Questzielen auch wieder einige Fehlerbehebungen für die unterschiedlichen Inhalte des Spiels. Beispielsweise sollte dieser Hotfix nun dafür sorgen, dass Spieler nicht mehr in einer leeren Version des geschmolzenen Kerns landen können.
Garrisons, Followers, and Outposts
- Characters are now guaranteed to have level 90-94 Garrison Missions available if they have Followers in the level 90-94 range and level 95-99 Garrison Missions available if they have Followers in the level 95-99 range.
- Work Orders should now also work with materials and reagents that are in the character’s bank and reagent bank.
- Temporarily disabled Ashran as a daily quest choice while we continue to troubleshoot issues with some of the daily quests being offered.
- Leeroy Jenkins: Resolved an issue where characters that were dead or in Spirit of Redemption form when completing the achievement Leeeeeeeeeeeeeroy…? may sometimes not receive Leeroy Jenkins as a follower.
- Shadowmoon Valley
- Assault on Darktide Roost: Increased the respawn rates of creatures and NPCs needed for the quest.
- Assault on the Pit: Blackrock Foundry Assaulted credit is no longer being awarded when using the Iron Troop Launcher.
- Shredder vs. Saberon: Resolved an issue where characters that leave the quest area immediately after receiving credit may be unable to turn-in the quest.
- Spires of Arak
- Assault on Skettis: The debuff Infected Talons placed by various creatures in the area for this quest no longer stacks.
- Bonus Objective: The Howling Crag: Defeating the ritualists Vile Siphonmaster, Crazed Obliterator, and Insane Nullifier now contributes credit towards completing the Pale Orcs Slain objective.
- Legendary Ring Quest Line
- Tarnished Bronze: Spirit of Kairozdormu’s Time Bomb ability should no longer be hitting players that aren’t in combat with him in a different phase.
- [Requires a realm restart.] Portals leading to the Dark Portal in Blasted Lands have been added next to Archmage Khadgar in Stormwind and Orgrimmar.
- Removed an erroneous treasure marker displayed by using the Spires of Arak Treasure Map for a Reagent Pouch that did not actually exist.
Creatures and NPCs
- Increased the spawn rates for creatures and NPCs across a number of questing areas for level 100 daily quests.
- Reduced the spawn rate of creatures and NPCs laying siege in the areas around Shattrath City.
- Gruuk has moved to a new location where they can be seen by both Horde and Alliance players.
- High Warlord Volrath and Grand Marshal Tremblade now only award 50 Honor for defeating them (down from 500).
- Nagrand Prowler ‘s Leap for the Kill ability now has a shorter stun duration and smaller damage radius.
- Nok-Karosh’s drop, Garn Nighthowl now only allows players in a party or Raid to roll greed.
Dungeons, Raids, and Scenarios
- Molten Core
- Players should no longer be incorrectly placed into a Molten Core where Ragnaros has already been defeated.
- Shazzrah’s area of effect damage has been reduced.
- Firelord now uses the Lava Spawn ability less frequently.
- Core Hound, Molten Destroyer, and Molten Giant’s area-of-effect attacks now deals 50% less damage.
- Core Hound, Molten Destroyer, Molten Giant, Lava Annihilator, and Lava Surger now have 30% less health.
- In a departure from the original Molten Core, reduced aggro radius for most non-boss creatures from their original aggro radius from back in the day.
- Reverted the change to the default loot mode for random matchmade groups in Dungeon Finder back to Personal loot.
- In Personal loot, each player in the group will now always receive an item from the final dungeon boss.
- In Need Before Greed, the dungeon boss will now drop 3 items to be shared among the group as desired, up from 2 previously.
- Full premade groups queuing in Dungeon Finder now defaults to Need Before Greed and they can change the loot mode if they want.
- Call to Arms for in-demand roles have been reeanabled for Dungeon Finder. Completing the dungeon awards a Satchel of Savage
- Mysteries with a chance to contain new treasures and it will always contain an Augment Rune, a tradeable item that provides a consumable buff that is ordinarily only available through Raid Finder.
- An award of 50 Garrison Resources has been added for completing the first Random Warlords of Draenor Heroic Dungeon of the day.
- Grimrail Depot
- Railmaster Rocketspark’s X21-01A Missile Barrage now deals 20% less damage.
- Araknath: Rogues using Vanish should no longer cause Araknath to become non-interactive.
- High Sage Viryx’s Cast Down ability should no longer cause Druids to drop out of their shapeshifted form.
- Solar Flares are now able to correctly Fixate on a target even while stunned.
- The Everbloom
- Putrid Pyromancer should no longer continue to track the player when using their Dragon’s Breath ability.
- Upper Blackrock Spire
- Kyrak’s Debilitating Fixation ability can now target players up to 50 yards away (up from 30 yards).
- Ragewing the Untamed’s indicator for Fire Storm should now correctly display the ability’s area of effect.
- Black Iron Leadbelcher should no longer incorrectly activate a Sentry Cannon while polymorphed or hexed.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Tarren Mill vs Southshore
- Victory conditions are now for the first side to reach 300 points or the match results in a tie after 30 minutes.
- Tarren Mill Deathguards and Alliance Guards now have more health.
- Moved some Archeology nodes in the area around Icewind Drifts in Frostfire Ridge to no longer be in inaccessible locations.
- Epic quality Bind on Equip world drops are no longer eligible for a Need roll.
- Many Warlords of Draenor trinkets received an adjustment to their stats to provide a bonus that’s more appropriate for the trinket’s item level.
- Turbulent Cloak contained in Satchel of Helpful Goods should no longer result in creating an invalid item for Guardian Druids.
- Resolved an issue that could cause characters to become stuck on a flight path.