- Temple of the Jade Serpent
- Stormstout Brewery
- Shado-Pan Monastery
- Mogu’shan Palace
- Siege of Niuzao Temple
- Gate of the Setting Sun
Your character and items will be scaled down to a power level fitting for the challenge at hand, but bosses will yield loot appropriate for your natural level. Timewalking dungeons also have a chance to drop items that usually drop when you run them on Heroic, and you’ll earn reputation with a faction that is interested in the dungeon.
You’ll also be able to visit a new Timewalking vendor located on the Timeless Isle. Mistweaver Xia is waiting to take your hard-earned Timewarped Badges in exchange for some tempting rewards:
- Reins of the Heavenly Jade Cloud Serpent (Yu’lei, Daughter of Jade mount)
- 2 new Pets— Infinite Hatchling (dragonkin) and Paradox Spirit (aquatic)
- Reputation Tokens for all major Pandaria factions and friendship items
- 2 new Toys— Adopted Puppy Crate and Portable Yak Wash
- Chilled Satchel of Vegetables
- Updated equipment selections from Pandaria factions
Look for the following all week long:
- Archmage Timear near Violet Hold in Dalaran has a quest for you. You can also start the quest from within the Adventure Guide (Shift- “J”).
- Quest Requirement: Complete 5 Timewalking dungeons.
- Rewards: One Seal of Broken Fate and one loot box containing a piece of gear from Normal difficulty Nighthold.
About Bonus Events
Bonus Events occur on a rotating schedule of different activities, currently scheduled to run each week beginning on Tuesdays. Each Bonus Event grants a passive bonus to a particular game activity and offers a once-per-event quest with a reward for accomplishing a related goal. Check the in-game calendar regularly to keep on top of the scheduled events. The Adventure Guide also offers a direct link to active Bonus Events, allowing you to easily accept any quests associated with the Bonus Event of the week.