Update: Eine Liste mit bekannten Fehlern aus Patch 20.0
Der neue Patch 20.0 brachte aufgrund seines Umfangs eine Reihe von lästigen Bugs und Problemen mit sich, die aktuell die Liveserver von Hearthstone unsicher machen. Um die Community über diese bekannten Probleme zu informieren, veröffentlichten die Verantwortlichen vor Kurzem netterweise eine Liste zu den im Moment bereits bekannten Fehlern aus Patch 20.0 in den Battle.Net Foren. Diese Übersicht listet dabei dann sowohl direkte Bugs mit dem Spiel als auch einige lästige Eigenschaften von Patch 20.0 auf. Da einige der aufgeführten Punkte durchaus nervige Folgen für betroffene Personen haben sollten, können sich die Spieler von Blizzards Kartenspiel durch das Lesen dieser Liste etwas möglicherweise Stress und Ärger bei der Interaktion mit den neuen Inhalten ersparen.
Update vom 01. April: Die Liste mit den bekannten Fehlern aus Patch 20.0 wurde kurz nach dem Release von Geschmiedet im Brachland noch einmal aktualisiert und auf den neuesten Stand gebracht. Einige Einträge zu korrigierten Problemen wurden entfernt und die Entwickler haben neue Einträge zu einigen erst auf den Liveservern ausfindig gemachten Bugs hinzugefügt.
Die bekannten Fehler:
(UPDATED) The 20.0 update is a big one! There are a few bugs we know of in 20.0 that we’ll be looking to address in a future hotfix or patch. We’ll be updating the list below as more bugs pop up. We’re aware of:
- A bug where the Duels season end date is incorrect in client. Duels ratings will reset on 3/25.
- A bug where cards in Duels are displaying a watermark when they should not.
- A bug when building a Duels deck where the filters for Legacy and Core set don’t show, but you can still add cards from these sets.
- A bug where the ‘Complete my Deck’ feature does not work for Classic format.
- A bug where the Collection Manager does not remember the format you’ve chosen when entering from Play Mode.
- A bug where cards of the same name but from different sets can appear multiple times in an Arena Run.
- A bug where players that have just unlocked Wild will need to re-login to see all card rewards associated with unlocking Wild.
- A Battlegrounds bug where Minions can show an outline of their Tavern Tier icon when played.
- A bug where free decks that contain Core Set cards can appear as Wild decks.
- Players can swap these cards out for similar ones or wait until the Core Set is live on 3/30 and swap the deck back to Standard.
- A bug where attempting to enter a practice match with the Demon Hunter after queuing for Ranked Classic will result in an error.
- The current workaround is to queue for Standard/Wild/Classic, cancel the queue, and re-enter the practice match.
- An erroneous pop up that says a Demon Hunter class pack has been awarded for completing the Ashes of Outland Prologue.
- A bug where the Madness at the Darkmoon Faire Tavern Pass is showing an incorrect title and description in the shop.
- A bug where Ranked Rewards are not populating from the correct ladder.
- Playing one ranked game should self-resolve this issue.
- A bug where the mass disenchant preview is counting some cards twice but giving the correct amount of dust when used.
- A bug where some Boomsday puzzles are causing desync issues.
- A Battlegrounds bug where buffs for Beast and from Greybough are not displaying correctly.
- (NEW) A bug where Ysera Dream cards are not working as intended in Classic mode.
- Separately, Ysera will be available for a full Arcane Dust refund for two weeks following the 20.0 patch due to changes made to Dream cards. As a reminder: Disenchanting Ysera (which is moving to Wild at expansion launch) will remove it from your Classic Collection as well.
- (NEW) A bug where players can be locked out from creating or deleting decks when they previously were not.
- If you find yourself in this game state, the current recommended workaround to unlock creating and deleting decks is to win 1 game against Demon Hunter in practice mode (Solo Adventures > Practice). It can also be done by winning 1 game against Demon Hunter in Arena, Tavern Brawl, Standard, Wild, Classic, or Casual.
- (NEW) A bug where queueing for ranked Standard, Wild, Casual, or Duels can fail if you or the opponent you’re matching with has Golden Core Set cards in their deck.
- A hotfix has been deployed for this bug; it may take some time to update across all regions. You are now able to successfully queue for any mode with Golden Core Set cards in your deck.
- (NEW) A bug where the 16 cards added to the old Classic set later in Hearthstone’s history are still dropping from Classic packs.
- Classic packs were temporarily disabled shortly after the expansion launched. Classic packs have since been re-enabled, and compensation will be distributed within the coming days for players that pulled these cards from Classic packs after March 25. 127
- (NEW) A bug where Ring Toss and Ringling’s Rifle are only offering Secrets that are not from the Core Set.
- A hotfix has been deployed for this bug; it may take some time to update across all regions. Secrets from the Core Set should now work with these cards as intended.
- (NEW) A visual bug where Achievement XP and end of match XP gains are showing incorrect numbers but rewarding the correct amount of XP. In some cases, XP gains benefitting from XP bonuses are not highlighting with a green font color either.
- We’re planning to release a fix for this as part of a future patch.
Other things to know about 20.0:
- Duplicate cards from the Core Set and Wild can show 4 times in the Collection Manager. This is something we’re looking to change in the future.
- Incomplete Madness at the Darkmoon Faire Gameplay and Duels achievements as of March 25 will no longer grant Rewards Track XP, and instead a new set of Forged in the Barrens achievements will.
- At patch, new players will receive the Demon Hunter Initiate Set upon unlocking the Demon Hunter class. After Forged in the Barrens launches on March 30, the Demon Hunter Initiate Set will unlock for new players when the Wild format is unlocked.
- Level 50 Hero skin choice must be made before the Forged in the Barrens Rewards Track refresh.
- We’re working to allow players to choose a hero skin they missed from a previous season in a future patch.
- Players who are online at the time of the Rewards Track Refresh will not see their Rewards Track immediately updated to Forged in the Barrens. These players will need to re-login for their Rewards Track to update.
- We’re working so that this refresh can happen seamlessly for actively online players in a future patch.
- Forged in the Barrens card packs opened before visiting the Reward Track, and during Pre-Release weekend, can contain Blademaster Samuro or Golden Mankrik (in place of another Legendary card).
- To address this, full Dust refunds will be available for the week following Pre-Release, this applies to golden Mankrik, non-golden Blademaster Samuro, and golden Blademaster Samuro.
- (NEW) Players that completed Achievements that reward Golden Core Set cards can claim these cards as of now but will not be able to see them in the Collection until Forged in the Barrens launches.
- (NEW) Previous Arena and Duels wins are now being accurately counted towards 500 and 1000 win Golden portraits.
- (NEW) Because of the Duels game flow updates in 20.0, players that had an active run prior to the patch may have missed being offered a second Passive Treasure.
- We’ll be identifying players who had active Heroic runs prior to the patch and granting each a Tavern Ticket in the coming days.