Hearthstone: Die offiziellen Patchnotes zu Patch 4.2
Heute haben die Entwickler von Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft den neuen Patch 4.2 auf die Liveserver dieses Kartenspiels aufgespielt und gleichzeitig damit dann auch wieder englische Patchnotes im Battle.Net Launcher und auf ihrer offiziellen Seite veröffentlicht. Dabei beinhaltet dieses Update dann neben „Lady Liadrin“ als kommenden Skin für die Klasse des Paladins unter anderem auch noch einige neue Kartenrücken, neun weitere Deck Slots und die Möglichkeit zum Vorbestellen von 50 Packs aus der Erweiterung „Das Flüstern der Alten Götter“.
- Pre-purchase Whispers of the Old Gods
- Starting now you can pre-purchase a “Whispers of the Old Gods” 50 card pack bundle from the in-game shop and unlock a special card back. Whispers of the Old Gods packs cannot be opened until the expansion launches, which will be before May 31, 2016, however, the card back is available immediately!
- Unlock up to 18 deck slots!
- Gain access to 9 additional deck slots by unlocking all nine Hearthstone Heroes, bringing your total number of deck slots to 18.
- If you’ve already unlocked all nine Heroes, your new deck slots are waiting for you in the Collection Manager: just delete or edit the Basic decks you’ll find in your deck list.
- Many improvements have been made to the Collection Manager.
- Deck Recipes are now available in the Collection Manager. Use Deck Recipes to quickly experiment with some new deck ideas.
- Right-clicking on card backs in the Collection Manager reveals an improved display. So fancy!
- When building decks, the “Suggest a Card” feature is now smarter about its recommendations.
- It is now possible to search for cards with new search terms, including Attack, Health, Cost, Golden, etc.
- A more complete listing of all the new functions will be revealed in an upcoming blog.
- We have begun preparing for the arrival of Standard and Wild formats with new UI elements.
- The following Hero portrait has been added:
- Liadrin – The new Paladin hero is obtained through an upcoming World of Warcraft promotion.
- Hearthstone has been localized into Thai. Players around the globe can now enjoy Hearthstone in 14 different languages!
- The following card backs have been added:
- Bonuses provided by Enrage effects now work correctly after a minion’s Attack and Health values have been swapped.
- [iPads with iOS 9.0.2+] Resolved an issue that could cause Hearthstone to crash when launched with the device held in certain orientations.
- [Android] Resolved visual issues that could occur with the League of Explorer’s card back and after League of Explorer matches on Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge+ devices.
- Resolved various issues with AI behavior and gameplay.
- Fixed various audio, graphical, and UI issues.