Diablo 3: Ein neuer Build für den PTR von Patch 2.3
In der letzten Nacht konnten eifrige Data Miner einen neuen Build für Patch 2.3 von Blizzards Action-Rollenspiel “Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls” auf den Download-Servern auswendig machen, der vermutlich “bald” auf die Testserver zu diesem Titel aufgespielt werden soll. Dabei beinhaltet dieses recht kleine Update einige Klassenänderungen und Anpassungen an den legendären Gegenständen aus Patch 2.3.
Erfahrung für Paragon-Level zwischen 2001 und 10000:
Dieser neue Build für Patch 2.3 beinhaltete genaue Zahlen für die benötigten Erfahrungspunkte für die Paragon-Level zwischen Stufe 2001 und 10.000. Unter diesem Link findet ihr eine von diablofans.com erstellte Tabelle.
Anpassungen an Gegenständen:
- Helltooth Harness
- 2 pieces: Primary skills, Acid Cloud, Firebats, Zombie Charger, Zombie Dogs, Gargantuan, Grasp of the Dead and Piranhas now cause Necrosis as well. Necrosis now also increases damage from all sources by 15% for 10 seconds. (new)
- 6 pieces: Now increases damage of Primary Skills, Acid Cloud, Firebats, Zombie Charger, Zombie Dogs and Gargantuan by [VALUE]% for 12 seconds after casting Wall of Death. This effect stacks up to 3 times. (new)
- Seeker of the Light
- 6 pieces: Increase the damage of Blessed Hammer by [VALUE] and Falling Sword by 500%. (up from 250%)
- Spirit of Arachyr
- 6 pieces: The damage of your creature skills is increased by [VALUE]%. Creature skills are Corpse Spiders, Plague of Toads, Firebats, Locust Swarm (new), Hex, and Piranhas.
- Vyr’s Hellacool Helm renamed to: Vyr’s Sightless Skull
- Vyr’s Shocking Shoulders renamed to: Vyr’s Proud Pauldrons
- NEW: Scrimshaw (Spear): Reduces the Mana cost of Zombie Charger by [VALUE]%.
- NEW: Unknown: Acid Cloud gains the effect of the Lob Blob Bomb rune.
- NEW: Unknown: Gain the Confidence Ritual passive.
- Sacred Harness (Belt): Judgment gains the effect of the Debilitate rune (new) and is cast at your landing location when casting Falling Sword.
- Henri’s Perquisition (Mojo): The first time an enemy deals damage to you, reduce that damage by [VALUE]% and Charm the enemy for 3 seconds.
- Hunter’s Wrath (Belt): Your primary skills (reworded from Hatred Generators) attack 30% faster and deal [VALUE]% increased damage.
- Coils of the First Spider: While channeling Firebats, you take 30% reduced damage (new) and gain [VALUE] Life per Hit.
- Jeram’s Bracers (Bracers): Wall of Death can be cast up to three times (up from twice) within 2 seconds before the cooldown begins.
- Bracers of the First Men (Bracers): Hammer of the Ancients now attacks 50% faster and deals [VALUE]% increased damage. (new)
- Bracers of Destruction (Bracers): Seismic Slam deals [VALUE]% increased damage to the first 5 enemies it hits (up from 2).
- Relentless Skills cost 50% less Fury (down from 75%). Life per Fury Spent is now doubled. (new)
- Threatening Shout
- Falter : Now makes enemies take 30% increased damage for 6 seconds. (new)
- Battle Rage
- Swords to Ploughshares : Now also heals pets – Ancients. (new)
- Spiritual Attunement Maximum Mana is increased by 10%. Regenerate
2% of your maximum Mana per second. (down from 3%).
- Vision Quest When you deal damage with Corpse Spiders, Firebomb, Plague of Toads, or Poison Dart, your Mana regeneration is increased by 40% (up from 30%) for 5 seconds.
- Fierce Loyalty Now also passively increases movespeed by 15% (up from 0%) when you have a Gargantuan, Zombie Dog or Fetish summoned, even when in combat.
- Grasp of the Dead Cost: 150 Mana / Cooldown: 8 seconds / Ghoulish hands reach out from the ground, slowing enemy movement by 60% and dealing 760% weapon damage (up from 560%) as Physical over 8 seconds.
- Groping Eels : Increase the damage done to 1360% weapon damage (up from 880%) as Physical.
- Unbreakable Grasp : Now also removes the mana cost. (new)
- Desperate Grasp : Cooldown of Grasp of the Dead reduced to 4 (down from 6) seconds.
- Acid Cloud
- Corpse Bomb : Raise a corpse from the ground that explodes for 700% weapon damage (up from 620%) as Fire to enemies in the area.
- Zombie Charger
- Zombie Bears : Summon zombie bears that stampede towards your enemy. Each bear deals 520% weapon damage (up from 400%) as Poison to enemies in the area.
- Lumbering Cold : Zombie winter bears crawl out of the ground and run in all directions, dealing 280% weapon damage (up from 200%) as Cold to nearby enemies.
- Pile On : Summon a tower of zombies that falls over, dealing 880% weapon damage (up from 800%) as Physical to any enemies it hits.
- Undeath : If the Zombie Charger kills any enemies, it will reanimate and charge nearby enemies for 480% weapon damage (up from 360%) as Poison.
- Explosive Beast : Summon an explosive Zombie Dog that streaks toward the enemy before exploding, dealing 680% weapon damage (up from 580%) as Fire to all enemies within 12 yards.
- Firebats Now costs a fixed 125 mana. Deals for 475% weapon damage (up from 425%) as Fire.
- Dire Bats : Summon fewer but larger bats that travel a long distance and deal 500% weapon damage (up from 495%) as Fire.
- Hungry Bats : Rapidly summon two bats that each seek out a nearby enemy for 750% weapon damage (up from 635%) as Fire.
- Plague Bats : Diseased bats fly towards the enemy and infect them. Damage is slow at first, but can increase over time to a maximum of 720% weapon damage (up from 660%) as Poison.
- Vampire Bats : Initial mana cost increased to 250 (up from 225)
- Cloud of Bats : Call forth a swirl of bats that damage nearby enemies for 425% weapon damage as Fire. Now increases damage every second up to a maximum of 850% weapon damage after 3 seconds (up from 525%).
- Big Bad Voodoo
- Ghost Trance : Now also reduces all damage taken by 20%. (new)
- Bogadile : The giant bogadile now also stuns enemies. (new)
- Confidence Ritual: You deal 25% additional damage to enemies within 20 yards. (new passive)
- Description: Take your enemies into your confidence. Bring them close, so that they may share the fruits of your efforts.
- Unstable Anomaly When you receive fatal damage, you instead gain a shield equal to 400% (up from 300%) of your maximum Life for 5 seconds and release a shockwave that knocks enemies back and Stuns them for 3 seconds. / This effect may occur once every 60 seconds.