Update: Die bisher bekannten neuen Azeritkräfte aus Patch 8.1
Mit dem kommenden Patch 8.1: Tides of Vengeance werden die für World of Warcraft verantwortlichen Mitarbeiter von Blizzard Entertainment unter anderem eine Reihe von brandneuen Azeritkräften für das System rund um das Herz von Azeroth in dieses beliebte MMORPG implementieren, die Spieler dann auf ihren nach der Veröffentlichung dieses Updates gefundenen Azeritgegenständen antreffen können. Auch wenn die Testphase für diese neuen Boni im Moment noch ganz am Anfang steht und es im Laufe der nächsten Wochen und Monate vermutlich noch eine Vielzahl von Änderungen geben wird, so brachten einige der in letzter Zeit veröffentlichten Builds für den PTR aber trotzdem schon einmal einige dieser geplanten Azeritkräfte mit sich. Das Interessante an diesen neuen Effekten ist, dass sie in vielen Fällen nicht einfach nur auf einen langweiligen Bonus auf bestimmte Werte hinauslaufen, sondern etwas kreativere Fähigkeiten mit einzigartigen Mechaniken darstellen.
Folgend könnt ihr selbst einen Blick auf die bisher in den Spieldaten von Patch 8.1 entdeckten neuen Azeritkräfte für die verschiedenen Klassen werfen.
Update: Am 24. Oktober wurde die folgende Übersicht um weitere neue Azeritkräfte erweitert. Neue Azeritkräfte sind in rot geschrieben.
- Lying In Wait: While no enemy is within 12 yds, heal for 689 every sec. While any enemy is within 12 yds, gain 173 Speed.
Bonded Souls: Your spells and abilities have a chance to trigger a Soulbond. When this occurs, every 5 for 20 sec bond with the soul of your nearest ally, granting you both 624 primary stat for 5 sec and healing each of you for 3798.
Seductive Power: During combat, Bwonsamdi’s spectral visage has a chance to appear near you, beckoning you closer. If you approach him, gain 28 to all stats, stacking up to 5 times. If you fail to heed his call, lose 1 stacks.
Treacherous Covenant: Your primary stat is increased by 166 while you are above 50% health. You take 15% increased damage while below 20% health.
- Helchains: Dark Transformations links you and your pet with chains that deal 78 Fire damage every sec to enemies between you for 5 sec.
- Frostwhelp’s Indignation (Frost): Pillar of Frost summons a Frostwhelp who breathes on all enemies within 20 yards in front of you for 147 Frost damage. Each unique enemy hit by Frostwhelp’s Indignation grants you 7 Mastery for 6 sec, up to 35.
- Magus of the Dead: Apocalypse and Army of the Damned additionally summon a Magus of the Dead who hurls Frostbolts and Shadowbolts at your foes, dealing 933 each.
- Cold Hearted: Icebound Fortitude heals for 1908 every sec and its cooldown is reduced by 15 seconds.
- Bloody Runeblade: When Crimson Scourge activates, you gain 259 Haste for 5 sec, and immediately gain 5 Runic Power.
- Thrive in Chaos: Each Fury / Pain spent heals you for 10 / 25 Health.
- Chaotic Transformation (Havoc): Eye Beam deals an additional (73 * 10 * 2) damage. When you activate Metamorphosis, the cooldown of Eye Beam and Blade Dance is immediately reset.
- Hour of Reaping (Vengeance): Lesser Soul Fragments restore 467 additional health, and every 40 Soul Fragments you consume causes your next Soul Cleave to grant you a Soul Barrier.
- Arcanic Pulsar (Balance): Starsurge’s damage is increased by 74. Every 9 Starsurges, gain Celestial Alignment for 6 sec.
- Early Harvest (Restoration): When Wild Growth expires, it heals the target for 50 if they are injured or it reduces the cooldown of Innervate by 1 sec if they are not.
- Switch Hitter: An ability from your chosen Affinity grants an additional bonus for 10 sec:
- Starsurge: 0 Leach
- Ferocious Bite: 0 Speed
- Frenzied Regeneration: 0 Avoidance
- Swiftmend: Absorbs 25 damage.
- Burst of Savagery: When Mangle benefits from Gore, it grants you 104 mastery for 5 sec and has a 15% chance to activate Gore.
- Dire Consequences: Kill Command deals 88 additional damage, and has a chance to summon a Dire Beast.
- Sharpshooter (MM): Rapid Fire damage is increased by up to 48 per shot fired, this damage starts lower and increases per shot of Rapid Fire. Aimed Shot has a 15% chance to reset the cooldown of Rapid Fire.
- Nature’s Salve: Exhilaration heals you for an additional 11505 health, and the cooldown is reduced by 15.0 sec.
- Primeval Intuition: Your maximum Focus is increased to (100 + 20), and Mongoose Bite / Raptor Strike increases your Critical Strike by 6 for 12 sec, stacking up to 10 times.
- Quick Casting: Your instant cast damaging spells heal you for 784.
- Flash Freeze: Each of your Icicles deals 330 additional damage, and when an Icicle deals damage you have a 5% chance to gain the Fingers of Frost effect.
- Wildfire (Fire): Pyroblast deals 572 additional damage. When you activate Combustion, you gain 273 Critical Strike, and up to 4 nearby allies gain 68 Critical Strike for 10 sec.
- Dance of Chi-Ji: Spending Chi has a chance to make your next Spinning Crane Kick free and deal 237 additional damage.
- Fury of Xuen: Your Combo Strikes grant you the Fury of Xuen, giving your next Fists of Fury a 3% chance to grant 0 Haste and invoke Xuen, The White Tiger for 8 sec. Stacks up to 33 times.
- Secret Infusion (Mistweaver): After using Thunder Focus Tea, your next spell gives 80 of a stat for 10 sec:
- Enveloping Mist: Critical Strike
- Renewing Mist: Haste
- Vivify: Mastery
- Rising Sun Kick: Versatility
- Glory of the Dawn: Rising Sun Kick has a chance to trigger a second time, dealing 3816 Physical damage and restoring 1 Chi.
- Exit Strategy: Rolling grants you 73 Avoidance for 2 sec. Taking non-periodic damage in this time reduces the cooldown of Roll by 5 sec.
- Empyreal Ward: Lay on Hands grants the target 1 armor for 1 min.
- Glimmer of Light (Holy): Holy Shock leaves a Glimmer of Light on the target for 30 sec. When you Holy Shock, all targets with Glimmer of Light are damaged for 72 or healed for 125.
- Righteous Conviction (Prot): Your Light of the Protector heals for 221 additional healing, and is always increased by 200% during Avenging Wrath.
- Death Denied: Leap of Faith absorbs the next 1,840 damage to the target within 10 sec. While the shield holds, Leap of Faith cools down 200% faster.
- Promise of Deliverance (Holy): For 10 sec after you cast Holy Word: Serenity, Heal and Flash Heal heal for an additional 81, and reduce the cooldown of Holy Word: Serenity by an additional 1 sec.
- Sudden Revelation (Disc): Power Word: Radiance has a 50% chance to cause your next Holy Nova to deal 368 additional damage and reduce the cooldown of Power Word: Radiance by 5 sec.
- Thought Harvester: Vampiric Touch damage is increased by 124, and each time Vampiric Touch deals damage you have a chance to increase the damage of your next Mind Sear within 20 sec by 300%.
- Nothing Personal: Vendetta grants you 50 energy and causes your Mutilate attacks to deal an additional [ 111 * 1.5 * (1 + 27 / 100.2 * (1 + 0.2).2) ] damage.
- Echoing Blades (Assassination): Fan of Knives damage is increased by 25. For each of the first 5 critical strikes, it will fire a second spray of knives at that location, dealing 58 damage to enemies within 8 yards.
- Nothing Personal (Assassination): Vendetta grants you 50 energy over 20 sec and poisons the target, dealing [862 * 10 * (1.27 * (1 + Versatility) * 1.14)] Nature damage over 20 sec.
- Keep Your Wits About You (Outlaw): Each time an attack Blade Flurries, increase the chance for Sinister Strike to strike again by 2%. Additional strikes of Sinister Strike deal 286 more damage.
- Tectonic Thunder: Earthquake deals 100 Physical damage instantly, and has a 25% chance to make your next Chain Lightning be instant cast.
- Ancient Ankh Talisman: While Reincarnation is off cooldown, your maximum health is increased by 37. While you are at full health, Reincarnation cools down 50% faster.
- Thunderaan’s Fury (Enhancement): Stormstrike deals 47 additional damage, and has a 13% chance to summon Thunderaan’s Fury Totem, increasing the chance to activate Windfury Weapon by 100% for 12 sec.
- Baleful Invocation: Your Demonic Tyrant’s Demonfire deals 375 additional damage, and summoning your Demonic Tyrant instantly generates 5 Soul Shards.
- Chaos Shards (Destruction): Incinerate damage is increased by 34, and when you fill up a Soul Shard, you have a 5.0% chance to generate an additional full Soul Shard over 2 sec.
- Terror of the Mind: You steal 132 health every 1 sec from targets affected by your Fear spell.
- Pandemic Invocation (Affliction): Refreshing Corruption, Agony, or Siphon Life with less than (5000 / 1000) seconds remaining will deal 692 Shadow damage and has a (666 / 100)% chance to grant you a Soul Shard.
- Bastion of Might (Prot): Avatar increases your Mastery by 40 for 20 sec, and instantly grants you Ignore Pain.
- Cold Steel, Hot Blood: Bloodthirst critical strikes generate (40 / 10) additional Rage, and inflict a Gushing Wound that leeches (715 * 3) health over 6 sec.
- Striking the Anvil: The Tactician effect improves your next Overpower, causing it to deal 964 additional damage and reduce the remaining cooldown of Mortal Strike by (1500 / 1000) sec.
- Unbridled Ferocity: Rampage deals an additional (4 * 121) damage and has a 8% chance to grant you Recklessness for (4000 / 1000) sec.
- Intimidating Presence: Intimidating Shout reduces the movement speed of affected enemies by 50%, and prevents the next 8109 damage they deal after Intimidating Shout ends.