Der neutrale Pandaren ist endlich Stufe 90
Einigen Menschen dort draußen ist das Spiel World of Warcraft mittlerweile einfach nicht mehr herausfordernd genug, weshalb genau solche Spieler dazu übergehen, sich selbstständig Beschäftigungen in der Welt von Azeroth zu suchen. Dazu gehört auf jeden Fall auch der Spieler “Doubleagent“, der mit seinem pandarischen Schamanen die wandernde Insel unsicher macht und bereits mehrfach in Artikeln auf dieser Seite erwähnt wurde.
Nachdem “Doubleagent” sich bereits seit 2012 weigert die wandernde Insel zu verlassen, und zwischen durch immer Statusupdates zu neuen Meilensteinen seines Projekts veröffentlichte, hat der Pandaren mittlerweile endlich Stufe 90 erreicht. Zusammen mit der Ankündigung seines Erfolgs und einem Screenshot als Beweis für diese Behauptung hat dieser neutrale Pandare in den offiziellen Battle.Net Foren auch eine Reihe von Fragen der Community zu seinem Projekt beantwortet.
Q: Probably the #1 Question I’m asked by people on the servers, who’ve never heard of me… How did youget back here?
- A: I didn’t leave. I’m not Alliance or Horde. I’m still Neutral or as some would say, without a faction.
Q: How long have you been working on this?
- A: Off and on since September 2012. I’ve never ran out of rested experience since about level 55 (Can’t level fast enough to catch up to it) When I hit 90 the rested experience will have run out, but I don’t predict it being a problem in Warlords either.
Q: What is your /played?
- A: 173.5 days on Doubleagent alone, which is about half of my mains /played. I spent A LOT of time farming Bloodsail before Cata to exalted as well as a lot of time on Arathi Basin rep on my main which is why my main has more time in comparison to Doubleagent (Granted my main has been around a few more years too)
Q: Why not use the Level 90 free boost or purchased boost for 60 dollars?
- A: Boosting a Pandaren requires you to choose a faction, both a low level one as well as a High Level one. Which also of course transports you off the isle.
Q: Why did you do this?
- A: Thought about doing this when I heard about Pandaren being neutral until level 10. Knowing that herbalism and mining nodes gave experience, I figured if the zone had any of them it would probably be possible to level higher than intended. And when I did finally start, one of my friends thoguht I’d reach some kind of cap on the isle and that I wouldn’t reach 90… So it kind of encouraged me to continue even moreso than before.
Q: How do you level up?
- A: Picking herbs, mining, and quests. Initially there was also mob kills, zone quests, and possibly exploration, but it’s been a very long time since I’ve gotten any experience from that.
Q: How much experience per node?
- A: Starting at around level 29 or so the experience for these nodes stay the same all the way to 90. Provided you have rested experience the figures are:
- Peacebloom, Silverleaf, Copper – 20 experience
- Earthroot – 30 experience
- Of course if you’re not rested the experience value is half of that. But once I got to the higher levels, running out of rested experience wasn’t an issue. Though while I was
Q: Why did you pick shaman?
- A:Mostly for ghost wolf’s 30% speed boost, wanted to level a warlock initially for the free mount at level 20, but both classes that get free riding training at 20 are not eligible to be Pandaren.
Q: So you can’t use any mounts?
- A:Only the ones that require no riding training, like the Sea Turtle, TCG Turtle, and possibly Poseidus (Haven’t acquired it yet).
Q: How do you have such and such achievement on your armory?
- A:Achievements are account-wide and most of them are from other characters on my account.
Q: Speaking of achievements what is with “Completed step of achievement Bushels and Bushels” and other weird things?
- A:It shows up pretty much everytime I pick a herb on the isle and log off as long as armory updates… The amount picked is actually much higher than this as this first popped up about a year ago on my armory. Haven’t been able to get one to show up for mining for some reason, must be glitchy. The Northerend dungeon ones show in my feed for some reason a lot of the time if I run them on my alt. At the time I was farming Frostweave on one of my tailors, I could probably get it to show up again if I ran another dungeon on them.
Q: Whats with the titles showing up in your videos?
- A:Some titles are available at level 1, while certain ones unlock at level 80, 85, and 90. Being neutral you do not get access to any titles that are faction specific. So when I hit Level 90 there will likely be more titles that unlock.
Q: Any gear you trying to get? Why is your gear so bad?
- A:Santa Hat, only lootable off humanoid mobs during Winter Veil. Hard to come by as you cannot queue for dungeons and get it that way. As for my gear, it’s pretty much Best in Slot for the Wandering Isle. Until the Heirloom tab is available I doubt I’ll have anything better.
Q: What bags are you using?
- A:8 slot bags, largest ones on the isle. Can’t use vendor mount to buy 14 slot bags, nor can I mail myself bigger ones due to there being no mailbox.
Q: Why did you drop inscription?
- A:Mostly because there was no minor shaman glyphs that I could learn through research that were craftable with the mats available on the isle.
Q: Isn’t this BORING?
- A: At times I can find it relaxing, a change from the normal. Plus it’s pretty easy to do when I have TV shows or movies that I need to catch up on, moreso than trying to do that during a battleground or raid.